Thursday, November 19, 2009

Scanography

This image is one i found on flickr. I really like the effect given to the hands, it looks like they are coming out of water filled with flower pedals. I love this image.
This is my moms boot. I figured i would just scan anything i could find that interested me. This boot is leather and i wanted to get its texture and the crumpled top. I liek the way it turned ou, especially the haziness surrounding it.
I was scared that the light that passed by my face was dangerous for my eyes, so i pulled my hat down covered my face. I made it black and white in photoshop, i also exaggerated the weird pattern on either of my face. On the original scan there were grey, black and white crisscross patterns. I find this looks like i'm trying to block all the  the noise and confusing lines, i really like this effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment